- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chile-garlic sauce, (see Ingredient note)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Sweet & Tangy Watermelon Salad, (recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Mix sugar, coriander, cumin, salt, chile sauce and 1 teaspoon oil in a small bowl to form a smooth paste. Rub the paste over the pork.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork; cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes. Transfer to the baking sheet.
Roast the pork until just cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes (an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center should register 155°F). Let stand, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, make Sweet & Tangy Watermelon Salad. Carve the pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with the watermelon salad.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 167
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Potassium: 382mg
- Sodium: 216mg
- Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: