CPR Certification & Training
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that can help save a person's life if their breathing or heart stops. Because important, hands-on skills are needed to effectively perform CPR, ACE requires that any CPR course taught online must INCLUDE a hands-on skills check. However, the hands-on skills check may take place either in-person or virtually. Both formats are effective in demonstrating skills, and both are accepted by ACE.
Preferred US & Canada Provider: ResusciTech™
A quick, on-demand CPR/AED certification course is available at your fingertips with the Smart Certification™ app.
This course meets CPR/AED requirements for ACE exam registration and certification renewal.Learn More
Domestic CPR Providers
International CPR Providers
- Canadian Heart Foundation — www.RedCross.ca
- Heart and Stroke Foundation (Canada) — www.HeartAndStroke.ca
- Royal Lifesaving Society (United Kingdom) — www.rlss.org.uk
- Fire and Safety Training (Ireland) — www.safetyireland.com
- Nazionale di Salvamento (Italian Resuscitation Council) — www.salvamento.it
- Resuscitation National Society (Italian Swimming Federation) — www.federnuoto.it
- German Red Cross — www.drk.de
- South African Red Cross Society — www.RedCross.org.za
- Red Crescent Society (Saudi Arabia) — www.ifrc.org
- Philippine National Red Cross — www.redcross.org.ph
- Emergency Rescue Unit Foundation (Philippines) — www.eruf161.com
- Singapore Lifesaving Society — www.SLSS.org
- National Heart Foundation of New Zealand — www.heartfoundation.org.nz/
Sign up to receive relevant, science-based health and fitness information and other resources.