- 2 medium peaches
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1-1 1 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 teaspoon p salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
Preheat grill to high.
Peel peaches (see Tip). Cut in half and remove the pits. Brush the cut sides with 2 teaspoons oil.
Brush pork with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill the pork, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 160°F, 14 to 18 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the peaches, cut-side down, on the grill rack. Grill, turning occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the pork and peaches to a cutting board. Let the peaches cool slightly while the pork rests.
Whisk ginger, brown sugar, vinegar and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Chop the peaches and add them to the ginger sauce; stir to combine. Slice the pork on the diagonal into 8 pieces. Serve topped with the peach chutney.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 249
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 29g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Potassium: 591mg
- Sodium: 275mg
- Exchanges: 1 fruit, 4 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1