- 1 pound red potatoes, (4-8 potatoes), scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds mahi-mahi, or tilapia, cut into 4 portions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Toss potatoes with garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper in the prepared pan. Cover with foil and roast until tender when pierced with a knife, 30 to 40 minutes.
Place fish fillets on potatoes, skin-side down; sprinkle with remaining salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Bake until the fish is opaque in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 290
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 29g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Potassium: 1128mg
- Sodium: 430mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1 1/2