- 1 pound halibut, Pacific cod or other white-fleshed fish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented (see Tip) and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
To prepare fish: Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cut fish into 4 portions. Mix coriander and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly on both sides of the fish. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake the fish until it is juicy and almost flakes when pressed with a knife, 8 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness.
To prepare relish: Meanwhile, stir together bananas, orange zest, chopped oranges, cilantro, lime juice, coriander and salt in a medium bowl. To serve, spoon the relish over the roasted fish.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Potassium: 855mg
- Sodium: 203mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 fruit, 3 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1 1/2