- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted (see Tip)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt,, softened
- 4 tablespoon chocolate syrup, (optional)
Grind nuts and brown sugar in a mini food processor or blender, scraping down sides as necessary, until mixture forms a thick paste. Place in a mixing bowl and stir in liqueur.
Add frozen yogurt to the bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in the nut paste. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes and top with chocolate syrup, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 195
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Potassium: 292mg
- Sodium: 66mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2