0.1 ACE CECs
- Continuing Education
ACE IFT® Model: Program Design for Every Client
|Provider:||ACE - American Council On Exercise|
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.1 CECs , NBHWC 1.0 CECs|
Design Exercise Programs That Fit Any Client and Their Goals
The ACE Integrated Fitness Training® (ACE IFT®) Model provides a systematic approach to program design that can apply to every client as they progress through the stages of change and fitness.
From beginning exercisers to elite-level athletes, the innovative ACE IFT® Model has evolved to meet the needs of today’s exercise professionals. With the addition of the ACE Mover Method™ as its foundation, clients can achieve lasting results based on the latest exercise science and behavior change research.
Discover how this all-encompassing model provides the blueprint for a client-centered approach that exercise professionals can use to design, implement, and modify exercise programs that improve posture, movement, flexibility, balance, function, cardiorespiratory fitness, and muscular fitness for all clients.
Presented by ACE experts, this FREE one-hour video training is your introduction to the ACE IFT® Model and how you can apply it in your training sessions right now.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Understand how and why the updated ACE IFT® Model has evolved to meet the needs of exercise professionals
- Explain the components and variables of a well-designed exercise program to address client goals
- Describe a model for exercise program design with an underlying principle of helping clients reach health and fitness goals through behavior change strategies
- Design exercise programs with evidence-based progressions, building the foundational elements of postural stability and kinetic chain mobility before moving on to advanced muscular training, and power and agility drills
- Design exercise programs that help clients establish cardiorespiratory base fitness through cardiorespiratory performance training
Keep on the Cutting Edge
Receive unique offers and information on specialist programs, workshops, free webinars and more.
The American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale and/or support of any continuing education course at any time, in order to cancel, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, and/or technological advances. Notification will be given six months prior to expiration to allow for course completion. No refund will be given for expiring courses.