According to the manufacturer, these weighted medicine balls are intended for strength conditioning. Each ball measures 4 inches and is filled with sand to achieve desired weight. Available in 1 lb (purple), 2 lbs (yellow), 3 lbs (orange), 4 lbs (light green), 5 lbs (dark green), 6 lbs (red); 7 lbs (grey), 8 lbs (green). Instruction sheet included.
ACE Expert Review
Soft Mini Xerballs are weighted mini medicine balls designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand. The balls are soft and compliant, providing an alternative to traditional resistance-training equipment. Soft Mini Xerballs range in weight from 1 lb up to 8 lb. An exercise instruction sheet detailing proper usage and various stretches and exercises is provided with the purchase of each Soft Mini Xerball.
What we liked:
- Soft Mini Xerballs are soft, compliant, and comfortable, and provide a good alternative for people who have a difficult time gripping the narrow handles of traditional dumbbells and barbells.
- Soft Mini Xerballs are easier to grip and hold than traditional medicine balls made of hard rubber.
- Soft Mini Xerballs add an element of fun and variety to any resistance-training program.
What we didn't like:
- The exercise instruction sheet directs the exerciser to use two Soft Mini Xerballs of the same weight for certain upper-body exercises. If you do not read the exercise instruction sheet before you purchase the product, you will have to place another order to purchase the second ball.
- Because the Soft Mini Xerballs are filled with sand, they cannot be used for rebounding exercises like some traditional medicine balls, which makes them more limited in their options for use.
October 9, 2009
Where to Buy