This first-of-its-kind program equips you with the comprehensive science and advanced coaching methods you need to help everyone—from everyday people who are stressed-out and struggling to see results, to elite athletes and top performers who are seeking that extra edge—achieve restorative sleep, manage daily stressors and learn how to recover in ways they never knew existed.
Become the rare coach who helps manage stressors in new, healthy ways
Thrive with a unique
Gain a competitive edge as a leading interdisciplinary coach who understands how sleep, stress management and recovery work in the wider context of health.
Learn from the world's leading experts
Apply Precision Nutrition's Deep Health Approach to sleep, stress management and recovery—the same behavior-change techniques experts used to help over 100,000 people get life-changing results.
Open up a new revenue stream
Making an impact on not only your client's health and fitness, but their relationships, career, mindset, emotions and resilience will increase your value.
In a world that's becoming more stressed, less resilient, and deeply sleep-deprived, you can help clients in a way that most coaches can't by showing them how to better manage life's challenges in healthy ways.
With a strategic, science-based approach, you'll use your knowledge of the human body to coach your clients holistically—as you help them optimize their sleep, better manage stress and recover more effectively so they can perform their best and face anything that life throws at them.
When you do that, your clients will recognize your value, stick around longer and eagerly refer their friends to you. You'll become truly indispensable!
Develop a personalized sleep, stress management and recovery plan
This comprehensive program features over 40 hours of content dedicated entirely to sleep, stress management and recovery. You'll go far beyond surface-level advice and dig into the physiology and psychology of how our bodies respond to stress, as well as how they naturally heal and grow.
You'll get plenty of "learn by doing" opportunities throughout the program, including case studies based on real-world clients and simulated coaching conversations to hone your skills.
Upon completion, you'll know how to apply Precision Nutrition's reliable, repeatable 6-step process for helping yourself and others make sustainable changes to how they sleep, manage stress and recover.
How do I complete this course?
By the end of the program, you’ll have completed 25 short exams, 10-15 questions each. You must complete all modules and achieve a 75% or higher to earn your certificate of completion from Precision Nutrition.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify common stressors, key recovery modalities and ideal behaviors in sleep rituals—as well as how they shape client behavior and outcomes.
- Understand both the short- and long-term effects and illnesses that can result from chronic stress, inadequate recovery and poor sleep.
- Look at health and wellbeing more holistically—and see how sleep, stress and recovery connect to all aspects of life.
- Analyze the macro- and micro- levels of stress and recovery, starting from the genes and proteins that regulate sleep, to the systemic disparities in stress, recovery and health outcomes.
- Use your new skills to guide your clients through personalized, comprehensive plans that help them: handle stress more effectively, sleep better and longer, and recover so they can perform their best.
Approved for the following continuing education hours:
- 4.0 CECs by American Council on Exercise
- 10.0 CPD Points by CIMSPA
- 40.0 CECs by ACSM - American College Of Sports Medicine
- 15.0 CEUs by AFAA-Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- 14.0 CECs by CPTN - Certified Personal Trainers Network
- 10.0 Learning Hours by Europe Active
- 20.0 CEUs by ISSA - International Sports Sciences Association
- 1.9 CEUs by NASM - National Academy Of Sports Medicine