0.2 ACE CECs
- Continuing Education
Corrective Exercise for the Kinetic Chain
|Provider:||IDEA Health and Fitness Association|
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.2 CECs|
Help Clients Successfully Transition from Physical Therapy to Full Activity
How many of your clients have aches, pains or diagnosed injuries? Understanding how to properly progress a client to full activity is imperative for personal trainers. Taught by Lauren Shroyer, MS, ATC, ACE Senior Director of Product Development, this introductory course on orthopedic exercise will teach you the anatomy and biomechanics of the lower body kinetic chain and how to apply and progress lower-extremity exercises to improve efficiency, decrease pain and more effectively meet your client’s needs and goals.
You will learn:
- The concept of the kinetic chain as it relates to movement
- About ground reaction force and its impact on the kinetic chain
- Lower body integrated biomechanics for optimum function
- The five steps of successful program design
- How to apply the five steps of successful program design for clients with lower body movement dysfunction
- How to perform and cue exercises that improve movement efficiency in clients with lower body movement dysfunction
Lauren Shroyer was a good presenter! Loved the lecture, Wish i had the powerpoint
I love her way of teaching. She is devoid of complications and full of ease, compassion, knowledge and fun. Great model of execution. Thank you so much.
Very good information but a printout would have been helpful and a link to the exercises that are recommended. Very worthwhile course.
American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale or support of any product at any time, to remove, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, or technological advances. Notification will be given to those who have purchased such products six months prior to expiration. No refund will be given for expiring products.