Focus on abs: how long does it take to get them (World Nation News)
Posted: Aug 02, 2023 in In the News
This article originally appeared in World Nation News and was updated on August 2, 2023.
Focus on abs: how long does it take to get them
How long does it take to build abs or a six pack? This must be one of the questions that everyone, or most, asks themselves when they start exercising, eating right, and working towards a fitness goal, but the answer isn’t that simple.
The first thing to know is that if you want to lose weight and build abs, you must have a combination of exercise and diet (which means not just eating less, but eating healthy and clean). You need to adjust your exercise routine to include the right movements. You also need to understand that it’s a process and that no matter how many crunches you do, you’ll be able to start with smaller sections after your first day at the gym, but the abdominal muscles “hiding” behind a barrier of fat (this is normal and does not mean that you are overweight), so it is necessary to reduce the percentage so that they begin to be noticed.
According to healthlineIt is possible to be lean, strong and with a well-built body, and yet not have ripped or defined abs. This is because, according to Harvard Greetings, He 90% of fat is subcutaneous and the other 10% is visceral, And you need to reduce both to be able to see your abs, and that’s not achieved by just doing crunches.
...Read the full article here.
Sign up for ACE Press Alerts
ACE Brand AnthemWatch
ACE Logo StoryWatch
Get a more in-depth look at the work ACE has done in the past year, as well as the progress our country has made in responding to the obesity and chronic disease epidemics.View