Although I am a firm believer in this and the program sounds like a good one, I feel like the transferability of the information is a bit difficult
|Provider:||ACE - American Council On Exercise|
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.1 CECs , ACSM - American College Of Sports Medicine 1.0 CECs, NBHWC 1.0 CECs|
The physical inactivity epidemic is one of the most complicated public health challenges the nation has ever faced, but transforming a sedentary society to an active culture will require an effort that must extend beyond public officials and researchers. This webinar, led by ACE Partnerships and Outreach Manager Suzanna Beltz and Jacki Quinlan, Director of Community Outreach for Sports Backers, will explore the need for community-level change and why community physical activity leadership is a critical role in building strong and healthy communities.
You will learn:
- How and why physical inactivity has become a major public health issue
- How to describe why community-level change is needed
- A better understanding of the role of Community Fitness Leadership
- How to explore and leverage ACE resources and basic strategies to help activate communities
- Identify methods for cultivating community fitness leaders through the Fitness Warriors program model
Watch now free of charge and buy the continuing education quiz to earn 0.1 ACE CEC.
Keep on the Cutting Edge
Receive unique offers and information on specialist programs, workshops, free webinars and more.
The American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale and/or support of any continuing education course at any time, in order to cancel, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, and/or technological advances. Notification will be given six months prior to expiration to allow for course completion. No refund will be given for expiring courses.