0.2 ACE CECs
- Continuing Education
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.2 CECs|
Build a Unique Brand Identity that Advertises You
Branding has become a hot topic and an essential tool for career success in the fitness industry. With countless options in the marketplace for consumers, it can be difficult for fitness “solo-preneurs” to set themselves apart from the big corporate brands. By establishing a strong brand, you will be able to identify and connect with your target audience without the hustle and angst of having to "sell" yourself to every new prospect. Based on the research series “ACE Health and Wellness Reports” and created in partnership with Healthy Learning, this course will help you learn how to build a strong brand identity that can guide your social media and traditional marketing efforts so you can take the pressure off of having to sell your services.
This course includes digital access to a 64-page online document (viewable only) and an online quiz.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Build, measure and manage your brand’s equity
- Understand how and why health and fitness consumers fall in love with brands
- Employ marketing and branding strategies by some of the world's most notable companies and celebrities
- Build brand equity in a cluttered marketplace of health- and fitness-related products and services
- Build your own unique brand identity that can help guide all of your marketing-related decisions
Keep on the Cutting Edge
Receive unique offers and information on specialist programs, workshops, free webinars and more.
The American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale and/or support of any continuing education course at any time, in order to cancel, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, and/or technological advances. Notification will be given six months prior to expiration to allow for course completion. No refund will be given for expiring courses.