Part Two of SFA's two part Senior Fitness Instructor educational program builds on Part One and is more advanced in nature. You'll master the theory and gain the practical knowledge needed to lead active older adults in safe, effective and fun group exercise programs.
Your Senior Fitness Instructor, Part Two program includes:
* Senior Fitness Instructor training manual ... 114 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
* Physiology manual ... 90 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
* SFA Study Questions booklet ... 238 multiple-choice questions
* SFA-approved specialty exercise video ... 60 minute DVD
* Functional assessments training video ... 40 minute DVD
* Complete instructions and continuing education package
* Accepted for 16 hours credit (1.6 CEUs) by most fitness organizations.
With SFA's two part Senior Fitness Instructor program you can specialize in group exercise classes, low impact aerobic dance, seated aerobics, stretching, resistance band workouts, exercising with hand-held weights, and other forms of strength conditioning. Lead dynamic walking programs and matchless swimming pool classes! Order your program today and explore the lively science of movement-to-music programming.
Successful completion of Part Two requires achieving an 80 percent score on the open book, multiple-choice test included with your study materials. You will earn a validation certificate accepted for 1.6 hours (1.6 CEUs) by most fitness organizations.
Prerequisite: Enrollment in Senior Personal Trainer, Part One is required to successfully complete this program. If desired, you can order SFA's Senior Fitness Instructor, Certificate of Completion program (Part One and Part Two combined) and submit the Part Two test for validation and continuing education credit (CEUs) prior to submitting Part One.