Awaken a new dimension of training as you explore the research and practical applications of body leverage training. Walk away with the latest research on the best techniques to perform push-ups, core training, leg strength/plyometrics and partner resistance training. Then dive deeper into periodization using body leverage training for enhanced strength, power and endurance. Your clients will think you’re a rock star when you present them with a scorching workout using only body weight.
- Define what body leverage training is and how it can used to improve muscle fitness.
- Explain the physiological and neural adaptations that occur to make muscles stronger.
- Demonstrate how to change body positions to increase the resistance of body leverage training exercises in order to develop muscle strength, power and endurance.
- Categorize exercises into modified, hard and hardest to accommodate all different fitness levels.
- Describe and demonstrate how to use single-joint exercises, multiple-joint exercises, partner exercises and compound exercises in the development of a total body leverage training program.
- Design a body leverage training program using the multiple variations and modifications of positions and body parts that can be used to develop muscle strength, power and endurance.