Don’t miss the debut of our Small-group Training Workshop at Club Industry on October 11, 2011, in Chicago, Ill.
Small-group training is growing in popularity among trainers and clients for many reasons, including the fact that clients can share costs and experience the fun and camaraderie that comes with training with friends and family members. For full-time personal trainers, small-group training translates to higher compensation for the same amount of training time spent in one-on-one sessions, better access to new clients and lower risk of cancellations.
Learn all the strategies and techniques you need for designing and marketing successful small-group training programs based on the innovative and application-based ACE Integrated Fitness Training™ (ACE IFT™) Model.
After completing this workshop, you will be empowered to:
- Identify optimal exercise formats for small-group training programs
- Understand how to design and organize a progressively challenging small-group training program
- Discuss the components and variables of exercise-program design and how they apply to a small-group training format
- Lead your clients through dynamic exercise circuits based on the four phases of the ACE IFT Model
- Implement marketing strategies to attract new clients
Don’t let this exciting earning and learning opportunity pass you by.