Provider: ACE - American Council On Exercise
Type: Live Webinar
CEC Credits: ACE 0.0 CECs

Using Wearable Data to Boost Business and Keep Clients Motivated

As a personal trainer or health coach, you may only be able to meet with your client face to face once or twice a week. That accounts for just 2% of your client’s waking time during a week. What is your client doing the other 98% of their waking hours? What if by using technology you could keep them accountable, inspired and motivated.

In this video training, you will explore the many ways to empower your clients using their collected wearable data, allowing you to create an even more personalized and more effective workout. You will learn how to use simple data analysis methods you can create on an Excel spreadsheet combined with a powerful communication system that allows you to improve your effectiveness with your clients, which can mean better results for them and more clients for you!

Led by Dr. Ted Vickey, Founder and President of FitWell LLC, ACE Senior Advisor for Fitness Technology and Professor of Kinesiology teaching the business side of fitness and effective uses of disruptive health technology at three US universities, you will gain insights into the best apps and wearables to use with your clients.

Upon completion, you will be able to:

  • Understand how to collect and interpret fitness data from your clients
  • Create personalized exercise programs based on collected fitness data
  • Communicate your data driven approach with clients
  • Develop a new business model using data with the potential to reach more clients

Workshop Policies and Procedures

Cancellations

In the event that the American Council on Exercise (ACE) would cancel a workshop for ANY reason, a full refund will be issued to the participant. ACE is NOT responsible for any other expenses the participant may have incurred.

Refunds

All of ACE’s live workshops are non-refundable programs unless approved by ACE’s Educational Services Team. For questions, please call 800-825-3636. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied to any approved cancellations.

Rescheduling

Any participant who is registered for an ACE workshop and needs to reschedule their workshop to a later date listed will be subject to a $50 transfer fee and MUST contact ACE’s Educational Services Team at 800-825-3636 to verify that a reschedule date is available.

Transfer of Registration

ACE cannot transfer a participant’s registration to another participant unless approved by ACE’s Educational Services Team. Transferring a registration to another participant is subject to a $100 transfer fee.

Hotels and Accommodations

ACE does not provide hotel and accommodation recommendations for our workshop events. Google is a great resource to search for hotels in the area of the workshop location.

Transfer of Registration

In the event of inclement weather, all workshops will be held as scheduled at the discretion of ACE. Pre-registered participants who are unable to attend their scheduled workshop may reschedule without incurring additional charges so long as their request has been received 7 days following the originally scheduled date. No refunds will be available. In the event that ACE cancels a workshop due to bad weather, participants will be given a full refund or option to reschedule (if another date is available).

Course Schedule

November 03
  • Event Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  • Event Length: 1 Day Event
Register Now