|Provider:||ACE - American Council On Exercise|
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.8 CECs , NBHWC 8.0 Contact Hours, NASM 0.8 CEUs, AFAA 8.0 CEUs, ACSM 8.0 CECs, NCSF 4.0 CEUs, NCBDE 8.0 Hours, NETA 8.0 CECs, EREPS 8.0 Learning Hours|
Sports Performance Training for Any Client
Look around: you probably know someone who is competing in an adult sports league, training for a road race or mud run, or getting in shape for their upcoming college or youth sports teams. As more clients chase performance-related goals, they are increasingly looking to their trainers for help. This has opened new opportunities for health and fitness professionals to train their clients with personalized, performance-oriented programming. The ACE Sports Performance Workshop will provide you with the tools and knowledge to help clients of any age or ability reach their athletic goals, safely and effectively.
Led by experienced ACE Master Trainers, this engaging workshop offers specific assessments and programming options for a variety of client types that can be immediately applied to your practice. Utilizing the ACE Integrated Fitness Training® (ACE IFT®) Model, you’ll learn a systematic, practical and scientifically-backed approach to improving speed, agility and power in your clients.
You will learn:
- How to confidently integrate the ACE IFT® Model to developing sports performance programs
- To conduct a thorough needs assessment, and use it to design sports performance programming
- To design skill and conditioning-level appropriate drills, exercises and movement patterns that address all skill-related parameters of fitness (balance, agility, coordination, speed, reactivity and power)
- To demonstrate and instruct a variety of drills, exercises and movement patterns that are appropriate for all levels of client ability
- The recovery strategies necessary for optimal athletic performance
Please note that there are no prerequisite educational requirements for the Sports Performance workshop.
For registration questions, please call ACE Educational Services at 800.825.3636, Ext. 782. For details on refunds or rescheduling your workshop, please view the ACE Refund/Reschedule Policy.
Keep on the Cutting Edge
Receive unique offers and information on specialist programs, workshops, free webinars and more.
The American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale and/or support of any continuing education course at any time, in order to cancel, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, and/or technological advances. Notification will be given 6 months prior to expiration to allow for course completion and no refund will be given for expiring courses.