Fitness Math is essential information for personal trainers, it helps achieve specific goals for our clients.
- Continuing Education
|Provider:||ACE - American Council On Exercise|
|CEC Credits:||ACE 0.2 CECs , ACSM 2.0 CECs, CI 2.0 Contact Hours, ICHWC 2.0 Contact Hours|
Get the ultimate tool for learning fitness math!
Whether you are looking to boost your confidence at test time or help clients in the field now, this online course is a must have for learning and applying important math topics. Listen to the lecture as you are guided through critical math skills and formula, review the Math Resource sheets and practice your skills with a challenging quiz!
You will learn:
- To multiply and divide using decimals and percentages without using a calculator
- Common formulae used in assessments (BMI, body composition, waist-to-hip ratio)
- Calculations for exercise program design (heart rate training zones, % 1-RM, Endurance of the core)
- To set body composition goals through calculations related to BMI, body fat percentage, lean weight and total body weight
- To determine nutrient and calorie composition of various food and calculate weight loss success.
Loved the fitness math additional resources! and the quiz after was so helpful for giving me a better understanding of the math equations and how to use them with clients.
Keep on the Cutting Edge
Receive unique offers and information on specialist programs, workshops, free webinars and more.
The American Council on Exercise reserves the right to discontinue the sale and/or support of any continuing education course at any time, in order to cancel, correct, or update content based on current industry standards, guidelines, and/or technological advances. Notification will be given 6 months prior to expiration to allow for course completion and no refund will be given for expiring courses.