AquaStretch™ is an assisted stretching technique used to restore flexibility and improve quality of movement. Providing quick and dramatic results, those who have experienced AquaStretch™ have reported the following benefits:
• Feeling calm, loose, mellow and mobile
• Restored flexibility lost due to injury, surgery or training
• Decreased pain and muscle soreness
• Quicker recovery from intense exercise
• Increased performance potential
• Improved quality of life, including better sleep
This course will prepare you to confidently use 10 primary AquaStretch™ head-to-toe stretches. Performed in shallow water, learn how to use buoyancy to freely move into stretch positions that cannot be duplicated on land. Alter stretch intensity using varied water depth, facilitator pressure and weighted resistance. Experience the power of the AquaStretch™ 4-Step Technique: Play-Freeze-Pressure and Move, to improve movement and health.