Join us for an exciting live event where you'll learn from 5 industry experts about the unique physiological, biomechanical, and behavioral aspects of coaching and training women—a group that accounts for more than 50% of gymgoers. This is an exceptional opportunity to move your career forward by learning practical concepts that directly apply to your programming and coaching.
Be part of an inspiring day of learning where you will:
- Engage with our A-team of industry experts
- Get your questions answered in real-time
- Connect with other health and fitness pros
- Earn CECs to maintain your certification
- Receive surprises from select event sponsors
- Take part in an energizing movement session
Become a leader supporting women's fitness
Advance your skillset,
expand your reach
Understand the unique physiological and biomechanical elements critical to effectively coaching and training female clients.
Engage and interact in real time
During this full-day event, you will learn from respected experts and connect with like-minded fitness professionals.
Level up your coaching ability
Enhance your program design by better understanding the nuances of what motivates women, so you can better support this population in achieving their goals.
Meet the experts & explore the event schedule
Full schedule of events
- 8:00 am: Welcome address with ACE
- 8:30 am: Coaching for Confidence: Training strong women across all life stages with Farel Hruska
- 9:45 am: PMS and Exercise: Managing Training and Recovery to Boost Quality of Life with Jiji Pollock
- 11:00 am: Better Biomechanics: Effective Training for the Female Body with Keli Roberts
- 12:15 pm: Movement Break led by ACE Certified Professional Araceli De Leon
- 12:45 pm: Weight Gain and Menopause: What's Estrogen Got To Do With It? with Jan Schroeder
- 2:00 pm: Debunking Myths in Women's Fitness with Mychele Sims
- 3:15 pm: Interactive, live Q&A with all presenters
- 3:45 pm: Closing remarks from ACE
How do I earn CECs?
Prior to event day, a course will be added to your My ACE Account containing supplementary materials and a link to access the virtual experience.
At the end of the live event, an attendance code will be shared with participants. Entering the code in your course will confirm your presence at the event and fulfill your CECs. If you need to reference the code again, a recording of the summit will be available in your course for 2 weeks following the live event.
If you have any difficulties redeeming your CECs, our team will be happy to provide support!