65 is the new 45! The older population has never been more motivated to stay active and healthy than right now. Learn how to use the TRX Suspension Trainer™ to improve function and keep older adults pursuing the activities they love long into their golden years.
- Accurately summarize the primary factors that influence falls in seniors.
- Describe the role of strength training in fall prevention in seniors.
- Describe the 3 major elements to a fall prevention program for older adults.
- Practice Suspension Training exercises that are appropriate for older/novice clients that map to each element.
- Summarize how and when to progress/regress Suspension Training exercises appropriately.