Designed for ACE-certified Personal Trainer candidates about one month before they sit for the ACE Exam, this course serves as a brief review of all five modalities necessary to pass the exam. The online format allows candidates to test their knowledge from the comfort of their home or office.
The following modalities will be reviewed in the Exam Review course:
- Essentials of Exercise Science
- Professional and Legal Responsibilities, and Business Strategies
- Leadership and Implementation
- The ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model
- Special Exercise Programming Topics