Get the ultimate exam prep for your ACE Personal Trainer certification exam to boost your confidence at test time and help clients in the field later on. This online course reviews critical math skills and formulae used to determine body composition goals, target heart rate, energy expenditure, and food composition through nutrition label analysis. Master the math without a calculator!
*The ACE Personal Trainer Manual is a recommended resource for this course.
You will learn:
- Common formulae used in assessments (BMI, body composition, waist-to-hip ratio)
- To multiply and divide using decimals and percentages without using a calculator
- Calculations for cardiovascular program design (heart rate training zones)
- To set body composition goals through calculations related to BMI, body fat percentage, lean weight and total body weight
- To determine nutrient and calorie composition of various foods