- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with cooking spray.
Place mushroom caps, gill-side up, on the prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, oil, the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and top each cap with about 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture, spreading evenly. Return to the oven and roast until the breadcrumbs are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 109
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Potassium: 612mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1