Filling your schedule can be challenging, especially when most of your clients are restricted to early morning, lunch or late evenings sessions due to work. Learn to maximize your time and earning potential by training multiple clients simultaneously with small-group training. Use this one-day workshop to uncover specific strategies and techniques for designing and marketing small-group training programs based on the innovative ACE Integrated Fitness Training® (ACE IFT®) model. And find out how having multiple clients in one session can enhance long-term commitment by fostering accountability among clients.
You will learn:
- Optimal exercise formats for small group training
- To design and organize a progressive small group training program
- Components and variables of exercise program design and how they apply to training small groups
- To lead clients through dynamic exercise circuits based on the ACE IFT® model
- Marketing strategies aimed at attracting new clients
Please note that there are no pre-requisite educational requirements for the Small Group Training workshop.
Registration does not close unless sold out. For any questions around registration or to register for this workshop, please call ACE's Program Coordinator at 800-825-3636 ext. 713. For more details on refunds or rescheduling your workshop, please view the ACE Refund/Reschedule Policy.