Q: Can you provide some examples of food labels and nutrition calculations?
- How many calories would you consume if you ate the entire bag?
90 calories x 4 servings = 360 calories
- What is the total amount of calories that come from fat in the entire bag?
30 calories from fat x 4 servings = 120 calories
- What is the percentage of calories that come from fat in the entire bag?
120 calories from fat ÷ 360 calories = 33%
- How many calories per serving come from carbohydrates?
13 g Carbohydrates x 4 calories = 52 calories
- How many calories per serving come from protein?
3 g Protein x 4 calories = 12 calories
This information is a fundamental principle for ACE certifications. Knowledge on this subject is required by our professionals.
for ACE's FREE e-newsletter for fitness enthusiasts.