This basic course is designed for individuals whom are looking to introduce and grow their Balance Walking Program. You will learn an Exercise and Lifestyle that is positioned as the next “Fitness Wave” worldwide. This Course equips and encourages you to implement your own individual, group and corporate program, with all the tools to further your knowledge, technical teaching expertise from beginning to a more advanced program.
The course includes:
• A breakdown of basic training methods that emphasis safe and effective pole walking training techniques, drills and F.I.T principles
• Discussion that supports the 4 Pillars of a sound lifelong physical fitness and health exercise.
• The importance of options and progression needed with innovative physiological footwear types and walking poles.
• Highlight importance of injury prevention, and biomechanical assessment knowledge in individual and group instruction settings reinforced with prerequisite applied knowledge.
- Total Square Footage: -Please Select-
- Facility Type:
- Operating Hours:
Features and Amenities