This 4-hour course is for cycling instructors seeking an additional indoor cycling qualification and new rides and programs. Additionally, the course highlights using video and other new multi-media, social networking, and streaming video - new ways to make indoor riding exciting. You will receive the following amenities during your course work:
• 100 page Advanced Level 2 Manual
• 1.5 hour Workshop on indoor cycling assessments and their benefits.
• Learn how to use the latest in technology - streaming video, simulcasts, and
• Use of a new heart rate monitor, bike console, or group heart rate cycling monitors.
• Eight hours of instruction from Heart Zones Cycling Fusions best national ride instructors.
• Entitlements and revenue opportunities from affiliate marketing and wholesale pricing on products and services.
• Ride Workout profiles that include all different types of ride structures.
- The opportunities to move up the ranks towards master cycling instructor level from certified level.
- Privileges to join the affiliate program as well as develop enhanced revenue because of your newly acquired core expertis.e