The Latinva Basic workshop teaches you the foundation and methodology of teaching a dance fitness class. You will learn basic Latinva rhythms and how to incorporate these steps to develop basic level workout routines. Through lecture, discussion, and small group practice you will learn:
• Basic Latin dance steps, to include, Bachata, Cha Cha, Mambo, Merengue, Salsa and Tango.
• The fundamentals of dance, choreography, cueing and music.
• Learn how to find the beat of the music and incorporate into dance routines.
• Tips on how to choreograph Latinva Dance workout routines.
Upon completing this workshop, you will be certified to teach:
• Latinva Dance Fitness – Basic
• Latinva Silver
• Latinva Kids
ACE Trainers receive 0.7 CEC’s
AFAA Trainers receive 5.5 CEU’s