Effective exercise selection can often be difficult and daunting. This six-step system will help you determine which exercises your clients will best tolerate...in every session! Learn skills to prescribe exercises to clients with pain or injury, properly regress and progress any exercise quickly, add an infinite number of exercises to your toolbox, and challenge clients to realize maximum gains.
- Explain the 6 Step Program Design Model.
- Explain how it serves to allow for proper progression/regression.
- Use this 6 Step Program Model with various traditional movements to showcase how one might regress and progress.
- Describe the biomechanical/anatomical relevance for varying exercises.
- Modify common exercises using the 6 Step model.
- Demonstrate how this model can serve any program/goal because of the physiological adaptation that occurs with drill manipulation.