This half-day (4 hour) all-levels program combines a deep understanding of physiology and cutting-edge fitness concepts with the undeniable playfulness of the hoop. The result is a cardio hoop workout that is as accessible and fun as it is effective.
In this course, we’ll teach you how to break down the instruction of basic hoop moves such as waist hooping, passes, and halos, and combine them with traditional cardio exercises for a high-energy, low-impact class that’s perfect for gyms and dance studios. Included are body-conditioning, circuit-training, boot camp and personal hoop training options.
Special attention is given to form and troubleshooting, so you can feel confident that your classes are safe and satisfying for all levels of students.
HoopnoticaFit™ classes offer:
- 4 hours of in-person instruction with a Hoopnotica® Master Trainer
- Hoopnotica®’s proprietary teaching and troubleshooting techniques
- Example class sequences and templates
- Your Digital Teaching Manual
• Hoopnotica® Certified Instructors who would like to expand their knowledge and marketability as fitness professionals
• HCIs who want to add a conditioning component to their HoopDance classes