As a traveling trainer, it is important to be able to provide your clients with enough interesting and effective exercises that they can perform in a small space with few pieces of equipment. In this video, learn a multitude of exercises that train your client from head to toe. By keeping it simple yet challenging, your clients will benefit from a versatile, results-driven program that they can do with you, alone and on the road.
- Identify the numerous personal training business benefits and opportunities by providing at-home personal training services.
- Implement an effective and moneymaking business strategy to successfully develop, market and grow an at-home personal training business.
- Identify and discuss the challenges when working with clients in their homes and methods to overcome potential obstacles.
- Define and develop a personal training tool box with a vast selection of portable and effective equipment choices.
- Review innovative workout plans that can be completed effectively and safely in a small space.
- List additional workout ideas for additional small space training locations.