By: Stacy McCarthy
Many fitness members find power yoga's straight forward, athletic- and fitness-oriented style appealing. See how you can create rhythm and flow while emphasizing breath, internal locks and focus. Experience authentic, traditional yoga with a modern sensibility.
- Teach yoga’s individual and unlimited nature by comparing the various styles and definitions of yoga.
- Explain why we focus on the entire body during this training.
- Introduce three yogic principles that are useful for fitness professionals.
- Explain how yoga can help build overall mental and physical balance in regular fitness routines.
- Differentiate how to safely and effectively introduce and integrate yoga with your classes and clients.
- List three of the most recognized styles of yoga and describe a major characteristic of each.