For Over 23 years, alive Academy has been educating students on nutrition and health related subjects.
Designed with fitness professionals in mind, the Sports & Fitness Nutrition Program will give you what you need to take your clients and your business to the next level.
Comprised of 3 separate modules, this program will provide the nutrition education every trainer needs to help their client achieve their health goals.
Module 1: Natural Health Fundamentals,
Module 2: Sports & Fitness Nutrition,
Module 3: Nutritional Sciences.
Fitness professionals will gain a solid understanding of the principles of nutrition and will be able to counsel their clients accordingly. Topics explored include macro and micronutrients, energy metabolism, energy balance and body weight regulation, vitamins, minerals, supplements, aids, & electrolytes, dietary guidelines, and weight management through nutrition - just to name a few.
Upon completion students will be able to:
- determine individual daily caloric requirements needs for weight loss, gain or maintenance
- recommend appropriate supplementation options to clients
- create meal plans based on individual client needs
- have awareness on how to work with clients who have issues such as diabetes and hypoglycemia
- be familiar with calorie content of a range of foods (food composition tables and software included)
- do nutritional assessments
- tailor plans for active clients and athletes
- explain to clients what a healthy diet looks like
- charge for nutrition services and meal plans
- have access to hundreds of healthy recipes.
Upon completion, students are elegible to use the Certified Sports Nutrition Consultant (CSNC) designation.
For more information visit www.aliveacademy.com