Fitness Certifications »
Continuing Education »
Professional Resources »
About ACE »
ACE Store »
ACE Partner Account »
Need Help? Call Us » (888) 825‑3636
Follow ACE on
« Back to List

Rebuilding the Body

Your time in the eight hour course, which details the fundamentals of biomechanics, will be divided into six sessions covering the following topics: Core Conditioning, Lower Body Training, Upper Body Training, Integration, Advanced Training/Plyometrics, and Motion Screening. In each session, you will learn both basic and advanced techniques, as well as how to deal with physically limited clients. The format of the course will be 75% in a lecture setting with the remaining 25% made up of hands-on activities using gym equipment. Upon completion, despite the many and various needs of your clients, you will have the knowledge and tools to progress them through an appropriate training protocol.

Questions? Need help? Just ask.

If you need help selecting appropriate study materials for your fitness education, registering for an ACE exam or answering any questions about your certification, we’re here to help. Expert consultants are available via e-mail at, on Live Chat or by phone at the number below Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (PST).

Keep Me Informed.

Sign up to receive emails about special offers, promotions, exclusive product information and news.

Subscribe to ACE Email