By: Yoav Avidar
Some are born to sing, some are born to dance and some... are born to step! This course is loaded with creative step choreography, topped with dance moves and broken down using the most up-to-date teaching techniques. If you were born to step, this is the course for you!
- List the factors influencing step choreography planning.
- Summarize the tools to control choreography complexity level.
- Define the term "flow" in choreography planning.
- Explain the difficulty created by using repeated elements.
- Design the right balance between creativity and complexity.
- Explain the "participant's reception curve."