By: Abbie Appel
If you teach classes to participants with a limited amount of time, this workshop is for you! This workshop will give you great ideas to create express nonstop circuit/interval workouts. Experience three 30-minute workouts that include warm-ups, workouts and core training. Utilize a different piece of equipment: a stability ball, tubing and the Body Bar®, for each of these sessions and find new ways to get the job done quickly, intensely and safely.
- Discuss the physiological benefits of interval and circuit training.
- Discuss the psychological benefits of interval and circuit training.
- Understand the training formats that are most effective for 30-minute workouts.
- Review appropriate equipment needs for shorter workouts.
- Develop training programs and effective movement patterns that utilize the bodybar, stability ball and resistance tubing.
- Assist group fitness instructors and personal trainers to develop effective training programs for clients with limited time.