By: Leigh Crews
Zoomers (active Baby Boomers) can expect to live at least another 40 years, if not forever, and they want to have some fun while they're doing it. Learn how to design and implement boot camps specifically for the 50 and over market. Everything you need is included, from targeted marketing to exercise progressions that challenge without injury, to teambuilding activities and more. Zoom in, NOW!
- Summarize the ACSM Exercise Guidelines for apparently healthy adults age 50+.
- Define "Zoomers" and list three criteria for this category.
- Describe three unique features of a boot camp style class.
- List 5 recommendations for creating a boot camp for Zoomers.
- Define "Boomeritis" and list three ways to prevent it.
- Describe a wide variety of exercise activities appropriate for a Zoomer boot camp.