By: Todd Durkin, MA
Are you looking for some new ideas, a ton of fun and programming that will deliver a phenomenal experience for your clients? If so, you will not want to miss this one-of-a-kind course. You'll learn the most effective tools, drills and exercises to get all your clients optimal fat-burning and fitness-performance results. You'll also experience a "metabolic blast" workout that incorporates the same movements and methodologies Todd uses with all his professional athletes (and average Joes and Janes) to maximize time, efficiency and equipment.
- Discover the essential components of training an athlete.
- Identify the essential components of training the “everyday client.”
- Discover the “secrets” to success for off-season training.
- Discuss the three areas of importance to include in all sessions when training a “Joe like a Pro.”
- Learn how to create a memorable training experience and keep clients coming back.
- Learn the benefits and guidelines of the main components of a program, including the dynamic warm-up, joint integrity, core conditioning, strength, power, speed/agility/quickness and flexibility.