For the first time, world-class performance coach Todd Durkin reveals his top lessons, tips and experiences of his journey working with professional athletes in the NFL, MLB and NBA. This includes performance training methodologies, mental/emotional strategies to help create a winning mindset, cutting-edge recovery strategies, and nutrition. This lecture will reveal many of the untapped resources at your fingertips to help unlock your athlete’s full potential. Don’t miss this opportunity to seriously expand and impact your training arsenal.
- List at least two ways to get pro athletes to train with you
- Identify at least three ways to “get in athletes' heads,” even when not in session
- Outline some basic nutritional guidelines for athletes
- Explain hydration standards to clients
- Describe five recovery methods
- Identify at least three ways to improve “atmospherics”
- Recite at least five of the “21 Rules” for training pro athletes