1. Catastrophic 3 trends (infertility, mechanized birth, infant chronic disease), and the future impact on fitness professionals.
2. Critical Nutrition
3. Stunning Research Proven Benefits of Exercise During Pregnancy
4. Common Pregnancy Considerations: Hormones, ACOG Guidelines, CardioRespiratory, Metabolic, Musculoskeletal, and Physiological
5. Stress--Effects on the mother's capacity to birth, fetal growth, health of mom and baby.
6. Diaphragmatic Breathing--Critical muscle in alignment and postural correction; foundation of natural birthing.
7. TVA & Pelvic Floor Concepts
8. Corrective Exercise, not just exercise
9. Detailed Assessments for addressing Muscle Balance in the Pregnant and Postpartum Client
10. Pre and Post Natal Program Design
11. Mind-Body connection, Imagery, and Visualization Techniques
12. Preventing and Correcting: Diastasis Recti, PGP, SPD, SIJ Dysfunction, Round Ligament Pain, Pregnancy Stretch Marks, Varicose Veins, Sciatica
13. Post Partum--harsh reality, depression, alignment, weight-loss concepts.
14. Rehabilitation for: C-section, Episiotomy, Diastasis, Inner Unit