This two day “Train the Trainer” course provides HQ level commands with the knowledge, skills and abilities to act as the onsite “TRX-pert”. Participants who successfully complete this course will be certified to instruct the TRX Level 1 Operator Course to military personnel.
Pre-requisites for the course: Any Level 1 course and FORCE Level 2 Trainer Course.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• Instruct the TRX FORCE Operator Course at a 5.0 standard or higher in both technical and presentation
• Demonstrate exceptional understanding of the FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and Suspension Training and adapting it for all levels
• Instruct using proper terminology and concepts, delivering them in the proper sequence
• Practice and receive feedback on presentation and technical proficiency
• Effectively communicate the value of TRX Suspension Training and the FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program to unit members and personnel