Learn a dynamic and effective strength-training workout based on six basic movement patterns. These total-body integrated exercises, which use a variety of studio-based equipment, are designed to improve overall strength, balance, coordination and muscle control. Accessible for everyone, this is functional training at its best! Experience an indoor cycling workout filled with world-class coaching, motivation, incredible energy and style.
- Design a group strength training class based on six basic movement patterns.
- Analyze and explain the physiological aspects and biomechanics of various strength training exercises.
- Identify a variety of functional, total-body integrated exercises that can be incorporated into the workout.
- Identify a variety of studio-based equipment that can be used in the workout.
- Describe how to effectively and safely increase or decrease the intensity of a Push, Pull, Bend, Twist, Squat And Lunge workout.
- Describe appropriate instructional cuing to effectively and safely teach a PPBTSL workout.