A strong core is critical to optimal movement. To ensure a balanced and strong core from all angles, you need to incorporate stabilization training, spinal extension, rotation, lateral flexion and forward flexion. Discover a variety of core conditioning combos arranged and sequenced to hit all the components of a strong core in a creative and effective way.
- Name the benefits of an effective torso training program.
- Measure the different trunk ranges of motion.
- Identify the different muscles, origins and actions of the core/truck musculature.
- Describe an effective torso training program.
- Define torso training guidelines.
- Design 6 core conditioning exercises.