The fascial system is an important, but often overlooked, system of connective tissue that spreads throughout the entire body. Restrictions in the fascial system can cause postural malalignments, asymmetries, and muscle tension—and that spells pain! This course will help you understand the fascia and how to use specific exercises to keep it healthy so you can improve client fitness and eliminate dysfunction.
- Assess the general condition of function.
- Assess the condition of specific areas of the muscles and fascia.
- Identify the areas of the body that may be limiting function.
- Identify self-myofascial release techniques to rejuvenate and regenerate the areas of the body that are limiting function.
- Develop complete self-myofascial release programs.
- Reassess function to evaluate improvement after integrating self-myofascial release techniques into a fitness program.