Cutting Edge Fitness advice, and client attraction tactics, systems, and strategies to help grow your fitness business, and new boot camp workouts
The TT Kettlebell Workshop With Chris Lopez
The goal of this TT Kettlebell workshop is to familiarize you with proper HARDSTYLE Kettlebell techniques, practices, drills & exercises. Unlike its Softstyle/GS cousin, HARDSTYLE training focuses on power production and high tension techniques.
- Full-body conditioning.
- Big results by spending less time in the gym.
- The ability to work aerobically and anaerobically simultaneously.
- Improved mobility and range of motion.
- Increased strength without increase of mass. Kettlebell exercisers are lean and toned, not bulky—a benefit that appeals to women and men alike.
- Enhanced performance in athletics and everyday functioning
Upon completion of this course, you will walk away with drills and progressions to confidently use Hardstyle exercises such as the swing, squat & press in your personal training practices and confidently teach your clients these techniques using proper assessment of movement and cueing.
Topics and exercises covered in this workshop are:
- The kettlebell is not a weird looking dumbbell
- The “root” position and why it is your foundation for Hardstyle
- Mastering the Hardstyle swing
- Understanding the squat
- Hingeing techniques for maximum power
- Energy focus on ballistic lifts
- Joint stacking on grinding lifts
- Movement before strength before power
- Minimalist fitness and the power of the kettlebell
Nutrition Brad Pilon “Latest Research on Rapid Body Transformations”
Rachel Cosgrove— “7 Success Secrets from America’s #1 Female Fitness Expert”
Alwyn Cosgrove— “From Counting Reps"
Craig Ballantyne - “The Future of the Fitness Industry”
Bootcamps with Alwyn Cosgrove, Craig Ballantyne, and Master Certified Turbulence Trainers, Dani Woodrum, Ray Ortiz, & Shawna Kaminski
The scientific background behind the superiority of TT.
- ¬¬How to use the Big 5 Movements to design a science-based, proven, fun & effective fat loss program that delivers maximum results in minimum time without compromising the safety of your client.
- A complete understanding of how to progress and regress TT exercises for clients of all fitness levels.
- Client scenario modeling to cue and correct common mistakes that lead to injury and slower results.
- A powerful TT bodyweight and a TT dumbbell workout experience.
- Monthly access to the latest, most effective workouts and research studies so you can leverage your time while still delivering amazing results to your clients.
- Access to over 135 TT workouts that Craig has created over the years, including programs in fat loss, muscle building, no-equipment, bootcamp, and more. This is as plug and play as it gets.
- A comprehensive CTT Level I Training Manual.
Here’s everything you get with your CTT Level II Certification:
- How to use Facebook to target your ideal client and how to get them into your business immediately.
- How to set the client’s expectation of giving you referrals from the very beginning, along with other leading referral generating strategies.
- How to build an email list of local prospects who are hyper-responsive to your offers.
- The most effective direct mail tactics for getting prospects to sign-up for 30-day programs.
- A bunch of free and paid marketing strategies for both beginner and advanced fitness marketers.
- Guest post opportunities on EarlyToRise.com, a blog read by more than 205,000 happy subscribers. This is a powerful way to demonstrate your expertise and build your authority.
- Monthly access to:
o PROVEN client attraction and retention tactics so you always have fresh new ideas to help you build your fitness business, including ONE online, ONE offline, and ONE internal marketing strategy each month. If you’re not doing this, you’re leaving clients on the table.
o Time management strategies to help you BALANCE your growing business with your life outside of work.
o The LATEST, most effective workouts and research studies so you can leverage your time while still delivering amazing results to your clients.
- A personal invitation to connect with other driven, and success-minded fitness pros in the exclusive CTT Facebook group. This is where CTT’s go to share what’s working in their businesses, build profitable affiliate relationships, get feedback, share support, and be accountable.
- A free ticket to the annual TT Summit event in San Diego where you’ll meet, learn from, network, and build lasting (and potentially profitable) relationships with today’s industry giants and up-and-comers.
- A comprehensive CTT Level II Business Building Manual