The BodyMedia FIT tracks calories burned, steps taken, physical activity, and quantity and quality of sleep. The system also allows you to log your food & provides a nutritional analysis of your calories consumed. The BodyMedia FIT system is clinically proven to improve weight loss by 3x.* (*for full results, visit bodymedia.com)
Using four sophisticated sensors, BodyMedia FIT CORE Armband capture over 5000 data points per minute to track everything from calories burned, steps taken and levels of physical activity to sleep efficiency, while also providing a food logging tool. Armband connects to computer through a USB Cable (provided) and requires a monthly subscription to the Activity Manager (several subscription options available).
Armband Advantage: On the Dashboard, see a snapshot of your personal Activity Manager based on the last sync of your Armband to you.
The BodyMedia FIT CORE collects your information with over 90% accuracy and presents it to you in an online Activity Manager. In the Activity Manager, the user can log food, view data, and set weight loss goals.
This product contains:
- USB Cable
- Medium Armband Strap
ACE Expert Review
The Body Media Armband is a well-designed and an incredibly easy-to-use product that includes various online tools such as nutrition and exercise calculators and daily reminders to take a walk, eat a snack, exercise, etc., a fully-functional meal tracker that allows users to log daily meals and snacks, among many others. This product is a simple, straight-forward, and practical tool that will help users achieve their goals.
What we liked:
- The web interface was visually appealing and extremely user-friendly.
- The reminder function is an excellent tool, and will definitely help people stay engaged.
- The website was clean, simple, and easy-to-navigate.
- The Facebook link is a great way to gather support from friends, family, etc.
- The selection of foods was extensive, and it was easy to find virtually everything I ate. The web interface also made it easy to repeat meals from day-to-day.
What we didn't like:
- There was no clear way to enter “Sleep Information,” specifically we were unable to determine a way to set the "target" amount for sleep to compare to actual number of hours slept.
November 01, 2011
Where to Buy