- 1/2 cup Rhubarb Chutney, (recipe follows)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 4-ounce boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick, trimmed (see Tips)
Prepare Rhubarb Chutney. Preheat grill to medium-high.
Mix coriander, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of each pork chop, rubbing to coat the meat evenly.
Lightly oil the grill rack (see Tips). Grill pork chops over medium-high heat until browned and just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with chutney.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 202
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 24g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Potassium: 351mg
- Sodium: 281mg
- Exchanges: 1/3 fruit, 1/3 other carbohydrate, 3 lean protein
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2