If your clients want to be better runners, they need to start by running and training better. This video teaches you how to run better through the use of running form drills and offers a special insider's view to the best lessons and workouts for runners, including lactate threshold runs, VO2max intervals and anaerobic capacity intervals. Explore the scientific and coaching view of the training process and leave with a new knowledge of running!
- Identify and practice proper running technique
- Design interval workouts to target specific metabolic energy systems
- Explain all of the characteristics that influence running performance
- Explain the methods to train as a runner most effectively
- Outline each physiological variable that influences running performance
- Design an effective training program that is smart, systematic and progressive